Standard Service Warranty
Terms and Conditions:
Bluum warrants the installation you have purchased from Bluum from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use, during the Warranty period. Normal use is defined as operating the system within its designed specifications. The warranty period commences on the date of customer signoff, at the completion of the install by Bluum
During the warranty period, Bluum will first work to resolve any problems by troubleshooting over the phone. If Bluum Support Specialists determine that the issue cannot be resolved over the phone, a Technician will be dispatched to your location(s) within 24-72 hours of the original call (Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, excluding national holidays). If service is required after the Warranty period has expired, the customer will be billed at Bluum current labor rates. If the customer has purchased a Bluum Extended Maintenance Agreement, that will commence at the end of the installation warranty period. If you would like additional information regarding Bluum Extended Maintenance Agreements, please contact your Bluum Sales Representative at 612-331-5500.
Obtaining Your Preventative Maintenance Check:
To obtain warranty service, you must contact a Bluum Support Specialist at 612-331-5500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The model and serial number on failed equipment may be required when requesting warranty service (if applicable). The customer will be required to describe the nature of the failure, and may be required to perform other failure identification or isolation activities while working with the Support Specialist over the phone. An on-site visit will be performed only if it is deemed by Bluum Support Specialists that the issue can’t be resolved over the phone.
Limitations of coverage:
The following items are excluded from coverage under the warranty:
- Equipment that has been removed or reinstalled in a different location
- Damage or other equipment failure due to causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, operator negligence, the failure to maintain the equipment according to the owner’s manual instructions, abuse, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, inadequate power supply, acts of war or acts of God.
- Any utilization of equipment that is inconsistent with either the design of the equipment or the way the manufacturer intended the equipment to be used.
- d. Onsite Warranty covers all hardware related failures, network or software related failures are not covered under Bluum Onsite Warranty.
- Operational or mechanical failure which is not reported prior to expiration of this contract.
- Equipment where the serial plate attached to the equipment is removed, defaced or made illegible.
- Damage resulting from unauthorized repair, software virus, improper electrical wiring and connections.
- Existing Owner Furnished equipment.
- Lift and Scaffolding rental are not included.